Workplace Safety and Health Control Measures
On completion of this unit, learners will acquire the knowledge and skills to be a RM Team Leader/Risk Management Champion for the organization in reducing risks at source by managing the risk management process at workplace.
It involves developing a practical risk management implementation plan for the organization which identify specific actions to be taken, by whom and time for their completion.
It also entails formation of risk management team, risk assessment, controlling and monitoring the risks, communicating these risks to all persons involved and in compliance with the Risk Management Code of Practice (RMCP).
Who should attend this course?
The occupations that this unit would be relevant to include but not limited to:
- Health & Safety personnel
- Line Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Risk Management Champions
- Who are involved in planning/executing / assessment or management of work activities in construction and other industries.
- Know the formation of risk management team
- Familiar with risk identification, risk evaluation and risk control measures
- Know the knowledge of risk communication and record-keeping
- Be able to develop a practical risk management implementation plan for the organization
- To act as risk management champion in the organization
Pre-Requisites / Assume Skills and Knowledge
Literacy and Numeracy
The Learner should have at least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 5 and above or GCE O Level or Equivalent
Trainer to Trainee Ratio
1: 20 (Classroom)
Individuals will be assessed through various methodologies such as written questioning, written assignment, case studies, practical and oral questioning etc.
Lecture presentation, group discussion, Learning activity, presentation Hands on written assignment.
Learner must achieve 100%
Upon successful completion of the course a Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded by Skills Future Singapore Agency (SSG)
No. 3 Soon Lee Street, #01-16, Pioneer Junction, S (627606).